It is a long-established fact that as we age, the need for social stimulation and activity does not diminish. We realize that everyone has differing interests and passions in life. However, at Highland Farms, an array of activities and amenities provides options indoors and out to keep you as active as you would like. Click here for our current calendar.
Over 35 interest groups offer opportunities for physical, cultural and social interaction. In addition, many residents find volunteering within Highland Farms and in the broader community rewarding and a valuable contribution.
Outdoor amenities include:
- a scenic croquet court
- putting green at lakeside
- a serene nature trail
- an expansive community garden
- easily accessible shuffleboard courts
- numerous level walking areas for you and your pet
- extensive 5,000-volume library
- state-of-the art woodworking shop
- lovely winter greenhouse
- exercise classes to promote health and wellness
- a wide array of cultural, educational, and learning opportunities on site
Enjoy browsing our Photo Gallery.